Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's been a while so I want make a quick update.

I've made it to Portland, and have since moved to Vancouver. Got a real nice place out in the Orchards area. Glinda, Keith and I are sharing it together. I moved in at the beginning of March. Glinda & Keith moved their things the last couple Saturdays in March. I still need a couple more furniture items and I'll be set. plus I have a few more things to clean out at my parents place.

I am working for Integra now at their Vancouver office. I started there back in mid January. I am enjoying it a lot and they are keeping me busy. They have me doing several projects to help with the merger. Mainly handling some of the domain and web hosting issues. Eventually they will finish training me on their systems so I can begin taking calls for Integra instead of just the Unicom calls.

Shoot me an email when you get a chance and I can give you my new home phone number. My cell number will stay the same until probably September. I hope to update this more often. Thanks for checking it as often as you have. See you soon.

No comments: