Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or a person, don't be surprised if they learn their lesson - Will Rogers

We had a little "critter" visit us in the little area behind our office. Added a little bit of excitement to an otherwise dull, and quiet day. We tossed out some chips and some pretzels but he was a bit to timid to check them out. I got a couple pictures though. Quality isn't good. If I moved towards the window he would hide in the pallets and had to use the digital zoom on my camera to get a close enough shot. I took these sitting in my chair at my desk.
We also get quite a few birds visiting us just about every day. It's kind of nice, we have a whole wall of windows to look out. It's mostly just the parkway that we look out onto, but since spring and summer arrived we've got crttiers and wild flowers to brighten up the area.
I'm trying to keep my camera with me more often so when the opportunites happen I can snap a few. I was locking up the building a few weeks ago and had four young deer walk across the back of ourparking lot. My camera was in my car. They were gone by the time I came back out.

No comments: